Fall is here, and here’s the perfect fall soup. We stopped by the farm stand at Boothby’s Orchard in Livermore, Maine to pick up some butternut squashes and apples. This soup is easy to make. I made a full batch to share with others and also to jar some up for another day. This soup is [...]
Broccoli and cheese soup goes great with a nice crusty bread to dip in it. pick up a loaf of ciabatta or something along those lines to go with your soup. This recipe is simple and quick. one pan, one blender. Try it out. Broccoli and Cheese Soup serves 5-6 people ¼ pound butter 1/2 [...]
Using some of the mushrooms from Specialty Produce, I wanted to make a soup. The meatiness of the chantrelles and abalones would stand up nice with the cream for the soup. I finished the soup off with just a drizzle of white truffle oil. recipe: yields 3 cups ½ stick butter ½ carrot peeled and diced 6 [...]
I’ve been sick all week, and the only thing that sounded good was soup. So I made some spicy lentil soup, it is very filling while being healthy at the same time. The chipotles give it a nice kick while the cumin lends a nice earthiness to it. This soup hit the spot. recipe: yields [...]
Fast easy soup recipes are always welcome. This tomato basil bisque will comfort you at any meal. If you want to go all out add a grilled cheese to complete this, or sourdough croutons, ect… recipe: feeds 4 1.5 tbsp. olive oil 1/4 white onion diced medium 5 garlic cloves 12 roma tomatoes 3 cups [...]
- Basic Hummus Recipe August 2, 2010
- Chef Corey Miller of The Gypsy Den July 30, 2011
- Spinach & Shiitake Mushroom Enchiladas September 6, 2010
- Sous Chef August 20, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos May 22, 2012
- Vegetarian Food Blogs to Check Out March 3, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos | VeggieProject: [...] make up a batch ahead of time to use through...
- Jen: This is a most yummy recipe!...
- Nick: Wow! Those pics look amazing! I wish I lived close...