This is a great rice recipe that is very fresh tasting. The freshness from the cilantro and lime shine thru in this recipe. You can use whatever rice you like, but I prefer Basmati Rice for this one. If you switch up the rice, make sure to adjust your liquid accordingly. Super easy and quick [...]
Here’s an Asian version of Arroz con Fideos. The recipe that was originally handed down called for pork. We have replaced the pork with tofu that we slice into steaks, marinade, and then bake it. After the tofu has baked for about 15 minutes on each side, we remove it from the oven and slice [...]
Not being in the mood for cooking much tonight, we figured we would throw something together with some leftovers in the fridge and freezer. I saw that we had some rice left over from a couple nights ago, so I immediately knew it would be a fried rice meal. I looked in the freezer and [...]
- Basic Hummus Recipe August 2, 2010
- Chef Corey Miller of The Gypsy Den July 30, 2011
- Spinach & Shiitake Mushroom Enchiladas September 6, 2010
- Sous Chef August 20, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos May 22, 2012
- Vegetarian Food Blogs to Check Out March 3, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos | VeggieProject: [...] make up a batch ahead of time to use through...
- Jen: This is a most yummy recipe!...
- Nick: Wow! Those pics look amazing! I wish I lived close...