Here’s a list of some of the other Vegetarian Food Blogs and Vegan Food Blogs that I enjoy reading. These all contain some great vegetarian and vegan recipes and tips. If you have a favorite vegetarian food blog or vegan food blog, share it with us below i the comments section. Enjoy. veggiebelly.com – Great [...]
Black bean hummus goes great as a dip or could also be used as a spread on sandwiches or in a burrito. In this hummus you get a nice citrus flavor from the lime and a little heat and smoke flavors from the chipotles, the tahini paste gives it a nice creaminess to round out [...]
Quinoa is delicios, the nutty flavor of this grain lends itself nicely to a variety of flavor combos. Using the basic cooking method of quinoa, I chop and add some sun dried tomatoes in with the quinoa to cook. Then after the quinoa is finished cooking I fold in some fresh basil. I also added [...]
This is a good snack or party recipe to use your hard boiled eggs for. It’s a spin on a deviled egg. I use a sriracha aioli to give it some kick. Yesterday I had made some hard boiled eggs for a blog post. I saw them in the fridge this morning and also realized [...]
This is artichoke spinach pizza is quick and easy, making it the ideal candidate for a weeknight meal. We use whole grain tortillas for the pizza crust, prepared marinara for the sauce, we shred colby jack cheese, and use marinated artichoke hearts. For the spinach, I saute it down with a little olive oil and [...]
With the chill and rain that has been hitting Southern California the past couple weeks, it’s as good as time as any to cook up a batch of Mexican Hot Chocolate. It’s very simple and only takes a couple of minutes. I use the Ibarra brand of chocolate for this. If you can’t find it [...]
- Basic Hummus Recipe August 2, 2010
- Chef Corey Miller of The Gypsy Den July 30, 2011
- Spinach & Shiitake Mushroom Enchiladas September 6, 2010
- Sous Chef August 20, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos May 22, 2012
- Vegetarian Food Blogs to Check Out March 3, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos | VeggieProject: [...] make up a batch ahead of time to use through...
- Jen: This is a most yummy recipe!...
- Nick: Wow! Those pics look amazing! I wish I lived close...