These pita “tacos” are super easy to get together for a quick lunch. They are perfect for summer days since they are filling yet light. I use small 4″ whole grain pitas that I found at my local store. For the hummus, I make up a batch ahead of time to use through the week [...]
Nothing beats fresh guacamole. Don’t even think about using that powdered crap from the store or blending sour cream into the guacamole. It is so simple to make guacamole. Get some fresh avocados, limes, tomatoes, onion, and cilantro. Finely chop the onion, tomato, and cilantro. Remove the flesh from the avocado and place in a [...]
- Basic Hummus Recipe August 2, 2010
- Chef Corey Miller of The Gypsy Den July 30, 2011
- Spinach & Shiitake Mushroom Enchiladas September 6, 2010
- Sous Chef August 20, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos May 22, 2012
- Vegetarian Food Blogs to Check Out March 3, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos | VeggieProject: [...] make up a batch ahead of time to use through...
- Jen: This is a most yummy recipe!...
- Nick: Wow! Those pics look amazing! I wish I lived close...