Sous Chef is a great new website to learn creative cooking techniques and source a great supply of ingredients and kitchen gadgets. http://www.souschef.co.uk/
These pita “tacos” are super easy to get together for a quick lunch. They are perfect for summer days since they are filling yet light. I use small 4″ whole grain pitas that I found at my local store. For the hummus, I make up a batch ahead of time to use through the week [...]
Here’s a list of some of the other Vegetarian Food Blogs and Vegan Food Blogs that I enjoy reading. These all contain some great vegetarian and vegan recipes and tips. If you have a favorite vegetarian food blog or vegan food blog, share it with us below i the comments section. Enjoy. veggiebelly.com – Great [...]
Check out veggeiproject on facebook for more information on vegetarian issues and recipes.
This smoothie is perfect for the morning. It will keep you feeling full through most of the morning. You could even use this as a dessert shake, just use a smaller portion. recipe: yeilds 5 cups 3 cups almond milk 1 cup oatmeal raw 1 ripe banana 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds 1 tablespoon agave [...]
- Basic Hummus Recipe August 2, 2010
- Chef Corey Miller of The Gypsy Den July 30, 2011
- Spinach & Shiitake Mushroom Enchiladas September 6, 2010
- Sous Chef August 20, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos May 22, 2012
- Vegetarian Food Blogs to Check Out March 3, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos | VeggieProject: [...] make up a batch ahead of time to use through...
- Jen: This is a most yummy recipe!...
- Nick: Wow! Those pics look amazing! I wish I lived close...