This salsa is excellent for finishing off tacos, burritos, and quesadillas. It packs some heat, and is a great all around salsa. Recipe: makes about 4 cups ingredients: 4 cups dried chiles de arbol 2 cups cold water 1/4 cup roasted garlic cloves 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves 1.5 tablespoon kosher salt directions: 1. dry [...]
I picked up some Italian Sausages from Field Roast at Mother’s Market in Lake Forest. These are a vegan grain meat product flavored with eggplant, fennel, fresh garlic, and red pepper. I grilled them and also wrapped some swiss chard in foil along with some olive oil and fresh garlic, I place the foil on [...]
- Basic Hummus Recipe August 2, 2010
- Chef Corey Miller of The Gypsy Den July 30, 2011
- Spinach & Shiitake Mushroom Enchiladas September 6, 2010
- Sous Chef August 20, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos May 22, 2012
- Vegetarian Food Blogs to Check Out March 3, 2012
- Easy Tomato Avocado Pita Tacos | VeggieProject: [...] make up a batch ahead of time to use through...
- Jen: This is a most yummy recipe!...
- Nick: Wow! Those pics look amazing! I wish I lived close...